Connecting with the Community
We LOVE our Nevada community and strive to serve them and connect with them!
Some our regular local outreach opportunities include:
- All Stars: Our community outreach Wednesday night children's program for kids from preschool-6th grade
- Lincoln Highway Days: our church family sets up and runs a full, free carnival with games, prizes, and activities for our community each year. This is a huge event and tons of fun! We also participate in the Lincoln Highway Days parade.
- Vacation Bible School: a week long event for community children to learn about God, play fun games, have a craft time, and sing exciting new songs
- Harmony Clothing Closet: our youth group serves at our local clothing closet, sorting clothes and helping in any way they can, once a month. Our church family also collects items a couple times a year for the clothing closet to give away and be a blessing to those in need.
- Christmas Caroling: We love getting together at Christmas time and sending teams around to carol to the local nursing homes and elderly folks within our community. This is definitely a highlight of the year.